Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: how do they do it???

From: Knud Erik Højgaard <kain () ircop dk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 00:06:44 +0200

morning_wood wrote:

 Replies like this are realy not need are they???

Yes they are. Besides, please #define like_this.

MrSecurity Reseacher?

Wow, you read and nearly typed his title in full.

I suppose i should lament you on your deficencies,

Why? AFAIK Thor doesn't report XSS crap or other useless shit.

btw I
dont have the patch installed either... by choice.

I wish there were more people like you.. oh wait..

Dont ass-u-me as we all know what that makes you look like.

I believe the construct i know is "dont assume, it makes an ass of u and
me" - is this what you're referring to? The way you say it sounds like you
want to star in a gay pr0n movie. Ulf Tarmhammar did that earlier, please
don't keep it up.

--
kokanin

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.