Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Participation in System Administrator Survey

From: Stamatis Bolakis <bolakisstamatis () yahoo gr>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:42:35 +0100 (BST)

Dear all,

I would like to ask for some help...

I am a MSc student at the University of Plymouth (www.plymouth.ac.uk) in UK, doing my Project on Security Analysis
Tools (Project tittle: Security Tools – Do they make any difference?). It is about a Survey that aims to assess the
views of System/Network Security Administrators about the wide rage of Security Analysis Tools area, and indeed the
extend to which they use them in practice...

I would like to request for your assistance, If you have some time to visit my web-site for giving your response:

           http://ted.see.plym.ac.uk/Stamatis/

This survey can be kept anonymous and the information will be treated confidentially for Academic purposes. For any
further information, please contact me.

Thank you for any help!

Regards,
Stamatis

Stamatis Bolakis
stamatis.bolakis () students plymouth ac uk
MSc Network Systems Engineering
University of Plymouth, UK.