Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Cisco Code Train matrix (mystery IOS vulnerability)

From: Jim Duncan <jnduncan () cisco com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:18:29 -0400

Len Rose writes:
See http://www.0ptical.net/cisco.html for the versions that
are affected and which version you should upgrade to.

Please don't do that.  The best thing is to read the official copy of
the advisory at http://www.cisco.com/go/psirt

The copy you cite is pirated and might not be correct.  It certainly
won't be updated automatically.  Anyone relying on it might not get the
best information.

Disclaimer: I am no longer a member of the PSIRT team, but I am well
aware of the impact from out-of-date cached copies of advisories.

Thanks.

        Jim

==
Jim Duncan, Critical Infrastructure Assurance Group, Cisco Systems, Inc.
jnduncan () cisco com, +1 919 392 6209, http://www.cisco.com/go/ciag/.
PGP: DSS 4096/1024 E09E EA55 DA28 1399 75EB D6A2 7092 9A9C 6DC3 1821

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html