Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Immature blabla / cisco exploit

From: "Schmehl, Paul L" <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:18:34 -0500

Why is it that you feel compelled to tell us this?  Is it not sufficient
for you to simply use your own judgment and unsubscribe without
subjecting those of us who remain on the list to your personal opinions?

By posting this to the list you become as much a part of the problem as
all the other baloney that goes on here.

Gawd how I devoutly wish that people could learn how to subscribe and
unsubscribe without telling the world all their business.

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member