Full Disclosure mailing list archives

[Full-Disclosure] Re: Full-disclosure digest, Vol 1 #902 - 22 msgs

From: Philip Stortz <madscientist () wyoming com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 01:59:25 -0600

ah, is it just me, or is digest #902 a complete duplicate of #901?  if someone got digest #902 and it was different
from #901, please email me, i'd like the correct digest from one person (please ask before swamping me with email
copies of the digest, 1 copy is fine, another 1000 would definitely be a pain...).  or did someone quote the whole
digest again? (really people, please trim your quotes!)
--
philip stortz -- To be nobody but yourself when the whole world is trying its best night and day to make you everybody
else is to fight the hardest battle any human being will ever fight. -- ee cummings