Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Destroying PCs remotely?

From: "Rob Rosenberger" <junkmail () barnowl com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 22:38:36 -0500

  >>I had decided he was just too far out of touch to be
  >>helped...

Yes, it's true: customers "Down Under" used to be too far out of touch for
the original US/EU briefcases.  Hence the manufacturer added a "sin(-1)"
toggle switch for those who cross the equator on their way toward the south
pole.  Great for those occasions when you need to wipe out a cyber-terrorist
living in Kuala Lampur.  The Deluxe model comes with a special -90/+90 knob,
just dial in your latitude for an optimal electromagnetic pulse!  A special
connector lets you hook a Garmin GPS to your EMP briefcase for an
always-perfect latitude setting for spies on the go.

Hey, you've been great, folks!  Tip your wait staff, I'll be here all
week...

Rob

More humor: http://Vmyths.com/mm/humor/psa/allvideo.asx

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.