Full Disclosure mailing list archives

(no subject)

From: ATD <atd () secnetops com>
Date: 27 Jun 2003 19:00:05 -0400

Guys,
        I'd like to start a thread on IDS solutions and systems, both
commercial and non.  I'd like to hear what the community has to say
about the technology and the issues surrounding IDS, both commercial and
freeware. One thing I've been researching is resolving many of the
issues with IDS systems, such as false positives, false negatives,
etc... etc....  so any input would be helpful.
--

Sincerely,
        Adriel T. Desautels

        ANVIL : http://www.secnetops.com/products

SECNETOPS "Embracing the future of technology, protecting you"