Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: FW: BUSINESS PROPOSITION

From: "Nexus" <nexus () patrol i-way co uk>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 19:28:32 +0100

I just got a new twist on this old scam from Japan of all places

wood

I fail to see the twist myself, it's just a plain old advance fee fraud
promising insane amounts of money for a small outlay.
They are just getting "sophisticated"[1] now.   Shame the idiots that fall
for this aren't.
http://www.blu.org/pipermail/discuss/2003-January/041402.html - for a nice
parody, linked to spare me them lethal spam filters ;-)

Cheers.

[1] Well, by "sophisticated" I mean they now use countries other than
Nigeria, other events such as Miss World and finally, the most insidious and
devilish trick of them all, they have finally discovered the CAPS LOCK key !
ph34r !

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html