Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: why commcerical software *could* be better

From: David Maynor <dave () 0dayspray com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 18:01:00 -0500

I never said there ISN'T, but it means that not EVERY kid in the block can.

With a freeware copy of IDApro it could not be easier.

Also, let me stress *again* that my examples were _not_ about Microsoft.

There is more to the world about Microsoft, if you claim to "hate" it so
much, for whatever reasons you may have, stop talking about it all the
time. Use software that you like, whatever that may be, and leave the
rest of the world alone.

Micrsoft's dominance in the marketing is slowing the growth of software
many of us like.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html