Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Bush Bashing (use to be Has Verisign time arrived ?)

From: "Nexus" <nexus () patrol i-way co uk>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 11:59:25 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Exibar" <exibar () thelair com>

[snip]

  I agree 100%!  I could care less what those who live in other countries
say, because they know deep down, that if they were the victims of a 9/11
type attack, they would be asking the good old USA for help.  And we WOULD
help them, even if they are from Austrailia, France, Germany, etc

Yes, the US has helped - living in a country that has been subject to
terrorist attacks for the last 40 years, believe me when I say you do not
have a monopoly on it.   The main organisisation behind these terrorist
attacks receives direct funding from US citizens.   That your idea of help ?
Whilst 11-9 was tragic, that still leaves you with a lot of catching up to
do for your race to the moral high ground in your ivory tower.   Come back
in a couple of decades and then compare notes, assuming you could either
find them on a map or even spell them properly.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html