Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Political Posts

From: "vb" <vb () bitsmart com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 19:55:20 -0400

In that case, IMHO, my favorite ice cream recipe follows....

1 quart Heavy Cream
1 pint Whole Milk
2 egg yolks
2 Fat Fresh, Supple Vanilla Beans, split and scraped, reserve scrapings.
3/4 cup white sugar

In heavy saucepan, combine ingredients, bring to 180 degrees, strain.
Churn in ice cream churn till smmoth and frozen, ENJOY.

Ask me again about my favorite president.
vb