Full Disclosure mailing list archives

[Fwd: DeskPRO News - v1.1.2 and v2.0.0 Beta 4]

From: Rainer Gerhards <rgerhards () hq adiscon com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 10:54:36 +0200

As I haven't seen it on this list or somewhere else.

This is regarding DeskPRO, a web based help desk solution.

We received this yesterday from the vendor (a second note, was also
reported earlier). We now tracked down the cause of this issue as it is
not fully disclosed. In short: it is the "normal" SQL injection issue
with an unchecked GET integer parameter. At least, we found this after a
little diff...

If you use this software and have not upgraded yet, it definitely is
*NOW* time to do it.

You can find details at http://www.deskpro.com/

Rainer

####################################

#  DESKPRO v1.1.2 RELEASE          #

####################################

It is vitally important that you update your DeskPRO v1 installation to v1.1.2. The release fixes a security issue
which every installation is open to. Please ensure the update is done as soon as possible. It is particularly
important that you update the following files:

/login.php

/includes/functions.php

/includes/functions2.php

/admin/login.php