Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Any news on www.kievonline.org site?

From: Steve Wray <steve.wray () paradise net nz>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:11:17 +1300

Hi all,
today I found a really wierd email in my inbox,
which got me curious about this kievonline.org
that this guy is screaming about (I had never heard of
it before. I may be an 'infidel' not being moslem
but they guy has my skintone and drinking habits all wrong!)

When I go to the site, it has a very sad look to it...
Apparently it was taken down by 'infidels'.

So far in my googling I havn't found anything about
the site.

Ring any bells with anyone?

Thanks!