Full Disclosure mailing list archives

ReExploiting Multiple .... +another NAV FLAWS

From: Bipin Gautam <door_hUNT3R () blackcodemail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:59:22 -0700

These exploits have not been submitted to Bugtraq, since that mailing
list is now owned by  Symantec, and they have more "selective" full
disclosure
than this list.

Don Cheatham
Wireless Network Engineer

you are right dude, mmm... 6 month's back i found a seripus faul on NAV 2002 for winxp
http://www.geocities.com/VISITBIPIN/index8.htm psorrt the language is bit screwed up ]
the even replyed to me [strange: bugtraq replied me!!!] after 2 days... TELLING ME, THEY ARE verifying THE EXPLOIT
[i wasn't subscribed to full-disclosure at that time]
at present i am using NAV ver. 8.00.58 and this exploit does still work]

finally, IT didn't got that big popularity and GOT SUPRESSED (o]

/hunt3r

Secure mail ---> http://www.blackcode.com

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html