Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: idea

From: John Sage <jsage () finchhaven com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:26:39 -0700

Too late!

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 02:39:07PM -0700, D B wrote:
correct ....

with an encryption layer that obscures the data so the
next "freq" isnt tattletailed thus making it hard to
know which packets are part of the actual data and
which are controlling before it hops

and just for the record .... if this idea is original
it will be opensource licensed

i will now move this topic off this list

thank u all

D B

"my tore up"

Thanks indeed for posting your interesting ideas, but I've just now
beaten you to it, and if you *do* write such a program, my army of
underworked, avaricious lawyers will sue the cr*p out of you, and
you'll be working for me for the rest of your life.

Not a happy prospect, I can assure you.

But all the same, thanks again...

- John
--
"Warning: time of day goes back, taking countermeasures."
John Sage

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html