Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Does anybody have any more information?

From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl () mfn org>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:58:58 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 marlb0ro () hushmail com wrote:

Hello,

I have been running Bell Labs' Plan9 operating system for several months
now, and have been recently interested in performing a security audit
on several of Plan9's programs, including recently discussed ssh vulnerabilities.
In my projects,  I was hoping to find plan9 shellcode. The p62 article
(http://www.phrack.nl/phrack62/p62-0x09.txt) provides a good start, but
it is not quit enough for what I want to do (bind a port to execute rc).
Does anybody have any more information?

Thanks, and thanks for the starter article, Phrack!

m-

I would check in with the hangar-18 folks at open-forge:

Send majordomo () open-forge org a message such as 'subscribe
hangar18-general'.

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson