Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: BugTraq Speed

From: Michael Renzmann <security () dylanic de>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:06:28 +0200

Hi.

Raj Mathur wrote:
Uh, has anyone bothered asking DMA the reason for the delay?  You may
not get any reasonable explanation, but at least give the man a chance
to defend himself before condemning him.

From my point of view this was no attempt to condemn anyone, but was meant as getting a feeling for the situation ("am I the only one who feels like this? if so, there is no need to take further steps"). As it seems that there are lots of people sharing the same experience, one of them should volunteer and ask the BugTraq guys about the reasons, giving them the chance to "defend themselves" as you suggested.

Bye, Mike

PS: Just to mention that: I won't volunteer, due to two reasons:
1. Bad english
2. I'll marry this weekend and therefor will be off for some days

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html