Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Rootkit

From: <kernelclue () hushmail com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:53:41 -0700

Um, what operating system are you talking about?  What remote root exploits?

If it's a Linux variant, strings is your friend.

Also, I'm not sure if this is the proper forum for this type of question.
 One of the Security Focus mailing lists seems more appropriate.

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:57:14 -0700 David Hane <dlhane () sbcglobal net>