Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: FW: Tim recommended you

From: "Gary E. Miller" <gem () rellim com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:56:01 -0700 (PDT)

Yo All!

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Brian McWilliams wrote:

Random complaints about spammering may have no place on F-D, but spamming
has *everything* to do with security.

YES!

I'm sure there are other techniques I'm forgetting. But you get the idea.

You forgot the big one.  Spammers are now major worm creators.  They
write worms to infect helpless windows workstations then bind them
together in to a massive spam sending network.

I guess about half my spam these days is from these infected hosts.

RGDS
GARY
Gary E. Miller Rellim 20340 Empire Blvd, Suite E-3, Bend, OR 97701
        gem () rellim com  Tel:+1(541)382-8588 Fax: +1(541)382-8676

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html