Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: openssh remote exploit

From: petard <petard () sdf lonestar org>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:07:37 +0000

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 02:41:16AM +1000, Darren Reed wrote:
DR:> In some mail from auto64746 () hushmail com, sie said:
[Offtopic] Really, must we politicise everything?! It is
more informative and equally gender-neutral to state:
"On <timestamp>, <sender's name/address> wrote:"
[/Offtopic]

DR:> And  I'm sure this will manage to be another remote exploit that
DR:> the OpenBSD team will find a way to not count on their front page.

As far as I can tell, this is another remote exploit that the OpenBSD
team should not count on their front page. It does not appear to be
exploitable on OpenBSD in any configuration I have here, and no one
I've been in communication with has seen any OBSD boxes compromised.

Do you have any knowledge of a working exploit against OpenBSD?

Regards,

petard

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html