Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: antisemtism, FD and bandwidth - what I want out of it

From: "Bryan K. Watson" <bwatson () nettracers com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 09:32:17 -0700

Gadi Evron said:
I want our ideology to be respected and successful. Not a waste of time.

Here Here!  I agree,  was just about to feed another political troll and saw
your post.

How about a new kind of listserver/board that uses a cloudmark or
http://www.herbivore.us/ type of "spam ranking" where the group as a whole
decides what is allowed and what is not?

...some genius here with too much time and a vault of Jolt Cola could come
up with something.

So when I go on some discussion about Fortigate versus Netscreen that
contains no disclosure of vulns...you all could just rank me
accordingly!...Maybe set a flag on the email header so that we can all
filter according to our tastes.

Cheers,

--
- Bryan K. Watson   -   InfoSec Consultant
- bwatson () nettracers com

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html