Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: National Database of Variants with Fixes-non-vendor specific

From: mjcarter () ihug co nz
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:13:13 +1200

Interesting twist but if this was true and I hope I read you
correctly...

"No thanks, given all the virii that the Feds already tell
the US anti-virus companies NOT to detect I'll put my money
on global free enterprise."

How could this possibly help the Feds?? (US centric
mentality? )given that any number of a huge list of
International AV companys would still detect the virus and
"tell the world"
Of course I'm assuming the US is still part of the world :-)

Mike

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter:
http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html