Full Disclosure mailing list archives

SP2 is killing me. Help?

From: "xtrecate" <xtrecate () spymac com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 15:23:45 -0700

I made the mistake of installing SP2 last night, and I'm having some serious
issues.  Nearly every dialog box shows up blank, I am unable to set options
and/or access program functionality in practically every application on this
machine.

Every few  minutes I run into some other problem caused by SP2.

In fact, I blame my hangover on SP2.

Apparently it saved everything I need for a rollback, so I'm really looking
forward to doing that.  The catch:  The 'Add or Remove Programs' feature no
longer works.  The window appears, but is blank.

Does anyone know of an alternate way to initiate a sp2 rollback?

If you do, please reply to me at xtrecate () yahoo com as after I installed sp2
I can't read e-mail in outlook anymore.

Muchos gracias,
Lee

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.