Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: What A Drag II XP SP2

From: "Michael Evanchik" <Mike () MichaelEvanchik com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:04:29 -0400

Im sure glad Microsoft spent more on security and xp service pack 2 then the missle defense system.  This works on me
using XP Pro SP2, malware[1].exe is in my startup folder!!!  It would be trivial and easy to trick users to drag
something. I totally feel unsecure with Microsoft and  SP2 yet again.  They need to hire real security Q/A testers and
fire who they have now.

Mike

www.MichaelEvanchik.com