Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: If Lycos can attack spammer sites, can we all start doing it?

From: "Gautam R. Singh" <gautam.singh () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 15:50:51 +0530

In my opinion the whole policy of being offensive retaliatory attacks
etc are too 'BUSH' , one should try all legal avenues 1st. Spammers
would eventually try to get back on you after u retaliate. and in this
crossfire of DoS & DDoSing 'innocent' user will be the one who get
caught up in the middle. Strict policy & following on them legally
would give right signals . Ofcourse wen all this fails we can form a
joint coalition against spammers

now where does UN comes in?

~ Gautam
On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 18:45:05 +1100 (EST), Dave Horsfall