Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Remote Mercury32 Imap exploit

From: barabas mutsonline <barbsie () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:40:24 +0100

JohnH,

Your l33t skillz amaze us. It's very smart of you to post a working
exploit here. More of your customers will require your help and
scriptkiddies will generate revenue for (blackhat) companies like
yours.
In fact you are right, it's very easy to find vulnerabilities...the
really hard part is to write shellcode. DAmn, I've been looking all
over the net to find some small universal portbinding shellcode, but
I'm just not smart enough.
I guess you need NSA skillz for that .
Thanks, now I can rip your shellcode and replace all those lame
calc.exe shellcodes ;-)

RESPTEC!

Barabas