Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Insecurity in Finnish parlament (computers)

From: Thomas Sutpen <sutpen () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 16:35:32 -0700

Hi Olli,

On 23 Dec 2004 12:43:00 +0200, Mustajärvi Olli
<olli.mustajarvi () eduskunta fi> wrote:
Mr. Jansson has expressed  his false claims about the ICT security issues of
the Finnish Parliament. Mr. Jansson has expressed his lies now so many times,
for instance http://lists.netsys.
com/pipermail/full-disclosure/2004-December/030078.html, that we will bring a
charge against him in court. We like to underline again that Mr. Jansson's
claims are false and incomprehensibly stupid.

I think I speak for many here when I say that I don't believe his
outlandish claims about Finnish Parliament.

But the assertion brings about an entirely new set of questions.  For example:

1) WHEN did Finland good hooked up with the Mothership Connection, and
Grand Masta of Funk George Clinton set up a satellite group there?
2) Does the group do their hair in several colors in the same way as
the original group, and sometimes perform on stage wearing large
diapers and hip clothing, or are they of the more sterile Eurotrash
funk variety?
3) Does going to a Finnish Parliament concert constitute a hazard to
your booty? and finally;
4) How do you say "Atomic Dog" in Finnish?

TS

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html