Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RE: By passing surf control

From: Cedric Blancher <blancher () cartel-securite fr>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 08:11:02 +0100

Le mer 25/02/2004 à 23:54, cdowns a écrit :
I do the ssh bypass everyday at work ;) works absolutely perfect hehehe.
ssh -C -L 8080:anon.proxyserver.com:3128 user () host com
export -p http_proxy=http://127.0.0.1:8080 ; lynx www.google.com

If you're stuck to an HTTP/HTTPS proxy, you can use corkscrew to have it
go through :

        http://www.agroman.net/corkscrew/

I personnaly prefer use PPP over SSL using stunnel with CONNECT method
support for proxies. I mean, why get restricted to some TCP connections
redirected through SSH when you can have a full IP access ? Another cool
tool is ssltunnel :

        http://www.hsc.fr/ressources/outils/ssltunnel/index.html.en

It build PPP over SSL link and support CONNECT method and
authentication.

--
http://www.netexit.com/~sid/
PGP KeyID: 157E98EE FingerPrint: FA62226DA9E72FA8AECAA240008B480E157E98EE

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html