Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: MyDoom.B

From: Geza Papp dr <pappgeza () tolna net>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 18:01:56 +0100

Diego Calleja wrote:

possible. Posting the virus to a URL on this list means it ends up on the web archive which means it shows up in Google which means any Tom, Dick, or Jane can download the live virus. So if you wish to help
I their also turd is progressed dozens of several dozens of inboxés the trash folder. Must not back, dared over there' re several dozen of you find. Today every e-mail check land from is worm over MydoomA+B 40%. Non kell you shy,shies this anywhere virus you install earner, your what appliance high heuristic. This must stand beside you, how this programme ne "delete other clean " wired. This shred must stand, shred function. One manual hereafter must make you running on demand scan. Flatland stupid the McAffe I mean she one, you write what. The cistern must not be reason the viruses hush-hush, but strongly ought makes way that time, as long as the Earth to be hush-hush. If "work" at that time may not be then big already, one website full publication. His carbon copies are public exploring and when everyone everywhere however that nor free.

I do, never may not be public website my explorings, his outcome only, more edition process this public. Olyat may not be you may be aware of, what at that time infects worm, what internally code, his close get but anything is. You see, other in effectively infects so that architectur would be, other algorytm this. This publicly weblap means to do that, so that virus you back up writers new idea.

The agendum I read erenow wrote leaves she, but I found anything, what would convince, so that hides in where after himself the virus him 12. febr. I calculate, so that BIOS must not dare, there plenty of information is she the code inside what. Every BIOS must dare she plenty of, that, network card and are other relationships individual.

Virus just would be aware of to be inside code, to lie one system. The systems would be however others, other every relationship, this greatly plenty of information. As much let him not be aware of information this, how somebody to compact the virus if is aware of, that already virus is not, but one camion gets:)

You stay composed 1. febr dared ig, then something we find out what plenty of, his code solves that also, how the virus well. If SCO at that time is, against DOS, after she him Microsoft. What are appliances, megfertőződtek now also DOS ek, but today frequency the pack, the request non several, as 200/millisecundum. What is written code, counter SCO 1024 request/millisecundum. Today must joy yet this also:))

Geza

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html