Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Possible First Crypto Virus Definitely Discovered !

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 14:16:01 -0500

--On Tuesday, June 08, 2004 11:51:29 AM -0500 "Billy B. Bilano" <mr.bill.bilano () email server unix bill bilano biz> wrote:

Mike,

I don't see anything funny about it! We could be looking at a virus the
likes of which we have never, ever seen before!

Hackers and scripter kiddies are getting crazier by the day! It was only a
matter of time until one of them unleashed the powers of the crypto!

OK, the original post rated a 4 on a scale of 1-10. This one rates a full scale troll alert.

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member