Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: seeking a security/vuln disclosure list

From: "Aditya, ALD [ Aditya Lalit Deshmukh ]" <aditya.deshmukh () online gateway technolabs net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:44:48 +0530

----- Original Message -----
From: "Darren Spruell" <darren_spruell () sento com>
To: <Full-Disclosure () lists netsys com>
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 7:44 PM
Subject: [Full-disclosure] seeking a security/vuln disclosure list

I'm looking for a mailing list where security-related topics are
discussed, something filled with information on vulnerability threats
and discussion of those threats and their defenses.

Somebody said full-disclosure was such a list, but all I see is a lot of
rambling, unrelated bullshit. Anyone know of a real security disclosure
list?

should we create a new list which actually discusses only security matters and lets through posts that are good ?

i think one shuch list exists run by kurt steinfeild - it full disclosure filtered - it good enough.

-aditya
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
éb½êÞvë"žaxZÞx÷«²‰Ú”Gb¶*'¡óŠ[kj¯ðÃæj)m­ªÿr‰ÿ

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html