Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: NEVER open attachments

From: "VB" <vb () bitsmart com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:29:57 -0500

no, i was referring to the fact that the body of their e-mails were blank
and their text comes as a separate attachment. then i was informed that it
is actually my mail client that is not handling the pgp properly and this
does not happen to people using non MS clients. so.....Never Mind.
thanks to those that set me straight.
vb