Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: C# Web application security scanner

From: "Sean Crawford" <sean01 () accnet com au>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 04:00:43 +1000

Ron Dufresne wrote-------->

I'll bet he/she still drives the usenet folks buggy seeking folks to
complete his homework as well.

And also older than most of the teachers at it's school!.

On Fri, 21 May 2004, Sean Crawford wrote:

Ron Dufresne wrote-------->

the harry potter and lord of the rings movies must have blinded many here
to trolls and flamebait.

Surely any sane person would see right through this!.
Although the offer of doing his work for him with no pay is tempting....
:-)