Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: I'm looking for information about a file called winfix3.exe

From: Harlan Carvey <keydet89 () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 12:00:51 -0700 (PDT)

Jon,

Interesting info...did you happen to read it?

The posts seem to indicate that someone else found
this process running, but was not able to locate an
executable image (the actual binary file).  However,
in the case of the OP (original poster), there should
an executable image file available.

We'll have to see what Stacey provides...

--- "Dolinar, Jon" <Jon.Dolinar () tri-c edu> wrote:
Found some info at

http://communities2.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?

query=winfix3&dg=&cat=en&lang=en&cr=&pt=&catlist=&dglist=&ptlist=

Looks like a version Randex.Gen