Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Psexec on *NIX

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 15:49:52 -0400

On Thu, 06 May 2004 14:54:55 EDT, Chris Carlson <chris () compucounts com>  said:

service, then removes it.  I also know that the r services are an
option, as is ssh, but these are not what I want.

Can you quantify *why* those aren't what you want?  From what you originally
said, rsh or ssh should be a good solution.  If they aren't, we need to know
why they aren't in order to propose other solutions....

If it doesn't exist, then it doesn't exist.  In that case, I'll go make
one.   I'm just trying to save myself some time here.

Re-inventing the wheel almost never saves time....