Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Psexec on *NIX

From: "Aditya, ALD [Aditya Lalit Deshmukh]" <aditya.deshmukh () online gateway technolabs net>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 00:09:25 +0530

this would require a lot of unix programming because he wants
something that would run on unix and a good understanding of how
windows internals work ;) how about asking the sysinternals.com
guys to do this for u they have all the necessary skills to do
this i think.

Can we agree...it would take some programming :)

it would certainly take programming :) and someone who is real good at both windows and unix

worm ? how about using this command to push tightVNC + ssh (
vnc with zip compression and ssh for encryption ) on the desktop
start it up and stop and delete it after use so as to close this
hole. i would personally like to do this many times from my unix
systems and i do this from my windows systems plenty of times and
it works great

And I use ssh host 'command'.  He stated he didn't want vnc or ssh.

the tightvnc + ssh was just a example some times i just push batch files that run scandisk and defrag the hdd or run
virus scanners or maybe install windows patches. tightvnc + ssh combo is reserved for the times when some user messes
his computer so much that he gets stuck in some program or forgets how to do something in ms office ... the list goes
on.

why can't you use psexec via wine

this i found to be very unstable sometimes it connects but sometimes it just refuses to connect to the target machine

Except the one that's turned off, locked in a bank vault ;)

sure agree with u on that one 100%

-aditya

Delivered using the Free Personal Edition of Mailtraq (www.mailtraq.com)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.