Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Sasser author

From: list () nolog org
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 08:20:13 +0200

Anders B Jansson wrote:

list () nolog org wrote:

Anders B Jansson wrote:

And stop this silly mumbling about Sasser being created as warning or heads up.

That's your *interpretation*, not what I said. And this interpretation is *wrong*.

No, it's not an interpretation, it caused havoc, that's a fact.
If it had been designed as a a warning, it would have provided a warning, instead of spreading out of control and crashing machines.

It was an interpretation since I never "mumbled that sasser being created as a warning or heads up". Of course it created havoc - but that's obvious and I never denied that. Read my mail.

GTi

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html