Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: previledge password in cisco routers

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:37:40 -0600

Do you seriously think there is a easy way to get the enable password
remotely? If you have the config, you can get it from there..if you have
the box you can do a password recovery by booting in rommon...otherwise
the box isn't yours..and you won't find a clear exact answer because
there isn't one.