Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: getting administrator rights on win2003 machine?

From: nicolas vigier <boklm () mars-attacks org>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 16:17:45 +0100

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Valentin Höbel wrote:

Hi folks,

I'm at a boarding school in germany and we have a kind of internet
terminal there with win2003 running on the computers. My question is:
Is there a way of getting administrative privileges ? I used a RPC
Exploit before but now the computers are patched. How do I get a
administrator account now?? I have physikal access to the
computers.....

If you can reboot the computer and boot on a floppy disk or cdrom, you
can try this :

--
gpg fp: 8a7e 9719 b38d 97c6 6af0  d345 12a0 3708 2c8c 3c11
http://boklm.mars-attacks.org/

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html