Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Re: Evidence Mounts that the Vote Was Hacked

From: "Carlos Kramer" <csk_1975 () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 01:46:54 +0000

Tom Le <dottom () gmail com> may have written:-

In fact, Repubs leaked their exit poll numbers
early for Florida and Ohio before the counts had come in and they were
extremely accurate.

It seems to me that whats being postulated is that somehow the
Republicans rigged the result in Florida and that the evidence for
this are discrepencies between exit polls and the final result. But
you are saying the Republicans exit polls matched the final result.

I wonder what William of Occam would make of this?

:)

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html