Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: EEYE: Kerio Personal Firewall Multiple IP Options Denial of Service

From: "Marc Maiffret" <mmaiffret () eeye com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:27:52 -0800

Tiny Personal Firewall 6.0 was tested immediately after we had discovered the Kerio bug and the issue did/does not
exist in the current version of Tiny Personal Firewall 6.0. Only versions of Kerio Personal Firewall 4.0.0 - 4.1.1 are
affected by the IP Options bug.

Signed,
Marc Maiffret
Chief Hacking Officer
eEye Digital Security
T.949.349.9062
F.949.349.9538
http://eEye.com/Retina - Network Security Scanner
http://eEye.com/Iris - Network Traffic Analyzer
http://eEye.com/SecureIIS - Stop known and unknown IIS vulnerabilities

Important Notice: This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only.
Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offense.  Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.