Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: OT: U.S. 2004 Election Fraud.

From: marklist () comcast net
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 03:38:12 +0000

--On Thursday, November 11, 2004 02:21:23 PM -0200 pandora () swi com br wrote:

Depending on your state/county/whatever, your vote did count a LOT LESS
than other votes. It all depends on how many electoral college votes your
state has.

Is this what passes for logic?  Every vote counts the same.  You may not
like the results, but no vote counts any more or any less than any other
vote.

How does that feel? Knowing that someone elses vote is more important than
yours?

How does it make you feel that you can't even think logically?

Can we remove this "discussion" from the list please?

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member
http://www.utdallas.edu

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

Sorry list, I just couldn't resist......

*Electoral votes vs. Population [1]

State    Population Votes  Votes / M pop.
Alaska      648,818   3        4.624
Wyoming     501,242   3        5.985
Texas    22,118,509  34        1.537

I guess you must have missed that day in elementary
school when they covered this.  Pretty simple huh???

Are you happy that a Wyoming voter has 3.89 times the
political power you do????

Next time get your facts together before you post.

-Shub

[1] http://www.fairvote.org/e_college/popandvotes.htm