Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: 8->OT: U.S. 2004 Election Fraud.

From: Jason <security () brvenik com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:36:12 -0500

I brought this up before the elections and very few seemed interested in the topic. There were the normal grumblings of get this off list...

If you want to know more about electronic voting see http://www.verifiedvoting.org and http://http://www.blackboxvoting.org/

Clairmont, Jan M wrote:

I think we should keep this discussion going as long as we are able, just to frustrate the thought police Nazi's
on this group. It is really ironic that a legitimate discussion
of electronic voting and Diebold and other voting systems, that
are not secure, is considered off-limits by some so-called
authorities.

So please continue the discussion and I am interested as well
as many others who would like to know more about irregularities
and vulnerabilities of voting machines.  Some use windows as their
servers and windows OS's so they are liable to hacking like any on-line system. Does anyone know anything about the OS versions
Diebold was using and what testing was done to ensure the integrity
of the count?

Warm Regards to the Thought Police?->
Jan Clairmont
Firewall Administrator/Consultant