Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: OT-POLITICAL: (Was: www.georgewbush.com)

From: Steve Ames <steve () energistic com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:35:04 -0500

On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 08:12:46PM +0100, yossarian wrote:
Interesting - who said that DMCA or the Communications Decency Act or the
Patriot Act were tech friendly? These three are at best pro-certain
unmentionable tech companies, but basically against the free flow of
information, which many consider a condition sin qua non for tech
development. Probably news.com wants to rally the vote of the techies for
Bush.... If they buy that, they truly deserve another tech-slump, which
started if memory serves me right, round the time GWB got an election...

Could just be me... but I try to dodge US election advice given by
non-US people. We have to live with it. What's your agenda?

-Steve

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html