Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Jkuperus <jkuperus () planet nl>

From: Remko Lodder <remko () elvandar org>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 19:25:07 +0200

Vince Able wrote:
Can anyone tell me why this idiot keeps trying to send the group kiddies script worms/viruses.
Why doesn't the moderators remove this losers account.

I am sorry to interupt, but did it ever occured to you that he might
not be the actual sender of the stuff?
There are many virusses that just take a address from a addressbook
and use that as From: header in the email.

So please base your assumptions on facts, and dont yell
at people when you don't know what actually happened.

For a little explaination read this which tells
you something about virusses.

http://www.dsinet.org/?id=1530

--
Kind regards,

Remko Lodder                   |remko () elvandar org
Reporter DSINet                |remko () dsinet org
Projectleader Mostly-Harmless  |remko () mostly-harmless nl
Founder Tienervaders           |remko () tienervaders org

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html