Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for October, 2004

From: Danny <nocmonkey () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:15:59 -0400

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:27:42 -0400, d31337 <d31337 () gmail com> wrote:
I should have been more specific to eliminate confusion for those who
consider IE part of the OS.

Revised comment:
Interesting that XP SP2 doesn't seem to be impacted by any of the
*Windows*  (not IE) vulnerabilities...

I see your point, however, I would say IE is more a part of Windows
than any other component.

Now, back to your theme, yes, I also agree that Windows XP SP2 was
less affected by these vulns than any other version of Windows. I
would like to tell Microsoft, this is the way it *should* be!

...D

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html