Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [SPAM] Nessus experience

From: Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij () vanderkooij org>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:03:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Mr. Rufus Faloofus wrote:

Greetings, full-disclosure!

From time to time I find myself needing to estimate the time it takes
to run Nessus against various network ranges.  For some reason, it
always seems to take longer than I expect, and I'm wondering if:

  1: I am doing something wrong (this is always a possibility)
  2: Nessus has been getting slower over time

Nessus has some mailinglist. Don't you think you would get better results
if you used one of those?

See also:
http://list.nessus.org/

Reading the archives before posting is recommended.

Hugo.