Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Possibly a stupid question RPC over HTTP

From: Sean Milheim <sean () idreus com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 16:22:09 -0400

It looks like they have.. (url may wrap)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/rpc/rpc/remote_procedure_calls_using_rpc_over_http.asp

--

Regards,

Sean Milheim
iDREUS Corporation
--- Begin Message --- From: Cory Whitesell <snort () babtras com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:36:31 -0600
I have heard the same thing and I have the same concern. The latest and greatest (?) MS Exchange 2003 uses it for Outlook Web Access and Outlook 2003 may connect to Exchange through it also without needing a VPN.

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=833401

Daniel H. Renner wrote:

Daniel,

Could you please point out where you read this data?  I would like to
see this one...

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

--

This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender
For more information please visit http://www.idreus.com/index.php?page=product&product_id=8

--- End Message ---