Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: XP Remote Desktop Remote Activation

From: Fixer <fixer907 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 07:39:31 -0700

Funny you should mention that, I was just wondering last night how to
use PEX to turn this into a Metasploit payload...:-)

One of these days I've got to sit down and start tinkering with it as
there's 2 or 3 payloads I want to add to Metasploit (mostly custom
backdoors), but I'm lazy and haven't gotten around to it.

Fixer