Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Re: Spyware installs with no interaction in IE on fully patched XP SP2 box

From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 10:37:05 -0500

To expand on this "About Wrap". I have posted images to this site
before....before the site went downhill. Some of the authors would allow
the site to wrap their images with ads (therefore making money for the
site). It appears they are now wrapping images with installed ad-ware.

It appears the new owners have taken it over for the money. Not the
artwork. Just my 2 cents